April 23, 2012

OER


OER is Open Educational Resources. This would be great for students to have access to because its freee and they have standards for all of the resources. I found this tools useful for me to become a teacher. It showed me how I could use Games in the lesson. Games are always a great way to get students involed in a lesson and most of the time they are learning while playing but they dont see that. This site also give me pionters on Homework. How homework is not always the best for kids. One of the last things that I liked about OER it show you about how you can go about your room. What do you want to do about it? When it comes down to it OER will be very helpful not just for up ciming teachers but also for students and teachers, really any learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment