February 16, 2012

Telling Time!








I hoped that you liked my power point!

This is the standard my power point is based on





The project that I had to do was make a power point that had a lesson component. The process for me was not that difficult. I already knew how to make a power point and how to use all the animations. To get the kids to interact with the power point I made a little game. The game was simple you just had to answer the questions, but you had to answer them till you got them right. After the game I would then test them to see if it helped them learn and if it didn't then I know that I need to go over it again. When I present it everything worked great so I know now that this could be something i could use in a class. Over all this project was easy for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment