January 26, 2012

Just a Little About ME

I am Erin! When I get older I would like to become a teacher focusing on math. I am a freshman as of right now going to Edinboro University. I am a very out going person and I love the outside. So now that you know I little about me let me tell you what inspires me in the education field. Since I have been a little girl i have always wanted to be a teacher. I would always look up to them and they were there to help. Now looking back on those days it makes me inspired. I want to become a teacher so that the students will look up to me and know they have someone that wants to help them. In my blogs I want to inspire you to want to do what you want. I want to show you that education does matter, that it will get you to where you want to go. When you read my blogs I hope that you get inspired like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment